- These machines are most often used in the pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry for powdery or granular products.
Principle of operation
- There are different types of mixers but all of which are based on the same principle, mixing a product evenly in a stainless steel container that protects the mix from external contamination.
- Each type of mixer is suitable for a product with physical and chemical properties
- The issues surrounding this type of machine are:
- - the non-contamination of the product
- - the homogeneity of the mixture
- - ease of use and maintenance
- - the protection of the operator when using the machine
- - the mixing speed
Our machines are highly customizable, whether volume or speed