Principle of operation
- The tablet press is a machine used to compress a grain generally using 2 punches and a mold, giving it the desired characteristics in terms of shape, thickness and hardness. These machines require regular maintenance and punch checks.
- Our selection of rotary presses covers all needs ranging from low speed to high speed, single layer or multilayer.
- The tools are standard and the machines comply with the current GMP & FDA standards.
The criteria for determining which machine is best for your production are:
- - Size of the tablets which influences the size of the punches
- - The type of powder that influences the minimum pressure required
- - The rate that influences the number of stations on the turntable
- - The number of layers of the tablet
- - The shape of the tablet that impacts directly on the mold shape of the tablet press
Tablet presses are used to manufacture drugs for the pharmaceutical industry
or food supplements.