The tablet press is a machine used to compress a grain generally using 2 punches and a mold, giving it the desired characteristics in terms of shape, thickness and hardness. These machines require regular maintenance and punch checks.
Our selection of rotary presses covers all needs ranging from low speed to high speed, single layer or multilayer.
The tools are standard and the machines comply with the current GMP & FDA standards.
The criteria for determining which machine is best for your production are:
- Size of the tablets which influences thesize of the punches
- The type of powder that influences theminimum pressurerequired
- The rate that influences thenumber of stationson the turntable
- Thenumber of layersof the tablet
- The shape of the tablet that impacts directly on themold shapeof the tablet press
Tablet presses are used to manufacture drugs for the pharmaceutical industry