Principle of operation
- A capsule filling machine is a pharmaceutical equipment designed to fill capsules with powders, granules and other types of products.
- Our selection of automatic or semi-automatic capsules can cover needs ranging from small family productions or trials to larger productions.
- The operation of the machine is broken down according to the following steps (which are generally performed at the same time on a turntable to gain speed): separation of the capsule, filling, closure and extraction of the capsule.
The important features
- - The size of the capsule for which the machine is designed can range from # 000
- (the largest size) to #5 (the smallest)
- - The production rate with semi-automatic models for small productions and more
- or less complex automatic capsule filling machines for larger productions
- - The filling rate of the capsule which is a guarantee of performance of the capsule
- filling machine
Capsules have applications in the pharmaceutical field
(medicines in capsules) and in the food sector (complementary foods).