High precision automatic powder canning machine
This 2-hopper automatic machine is designed for the canning of powdery products such as milk powder, rice powder, etc.
This model differs from its counterpart referenced 1004 by its two metering heads. The big head can fill quickly and roughly up to a certain level, typically 90% of the weight to achieve, while the small fills more slowly but with excellent accuracy the remaining 10%. The formed assembly is therefore both fast and accurate. The weight is measured twice, once after each filling to ensure accuracy.
The mechanical assembly remains simple for maintenance and easy cleaning.
The filling system is controlled by 3 sets of servomotors for precise positioning and filling, the speed of rotation is adjustable.
What makes the difference
Canned goods whose weight does not reach the minimum allow a turn in the machine instead of being simply ejected as they can be on other machines.
- Filling: 10-5000 g
- Measuring system: Auger with instant display
- Size of hoppers: 50 and 10 L
- Accuracy: + - 1.5 g
- Production rate: 20-55 cans per minute
- Power supply and electrical power: 380V - 50/60 Hz - 3.5 kW
- Tolerance / pneumatic pressure: 6-8 kg / cm² - 0.2 m³ / min
- Weight: 700 kg
- Overall dimensions: 3330 x 1200 x 2300 mm
- Canning format: Ø 50-180, height 50-350 mm